Council Chairperson – Kate Brandes
February 3, 2021
Kate Brandes called the Finance Zoom meeting to order on February 3, 2021 at 7:52 pm.
We are recording this Zoom meeting. If anyone makes inappropriate comments, tries to sell something, is attacking someone, etc. you will be removed from this meeting.
Kate Brandes, Ed Bartosiewicz, Ann Moyer, Rodney Scott and Tom Stinnett.
Sherry Masteller-Borough Secretary.
Comment from Citizens: Please state your name, you have maximum 3 minutes to speak.
1- Borough residents present. No comments.
- The Water Co. needs to order a backup booster for the Chlorinator at Well #3 the cost is approx. $727.00. Will add to Council agenda.
- We are waiting to receive the BC Open Space/Trail funds $55,883.75.
- We received the Keystone Grant check $44,684.50 and the Riegelsville Library check $13,488.50
- Auditor may be done with 2020 Audit next week.
- Look over the finances. Stinnett stated that under the general fund page 7 Engineer expenditure is for the Library renovations $3370.42. S. Masteller stated that on the Invoice report page 1 show that Engineer has 2 invoices. One invoice # 59049 is $3,220.42(Borough Hall Grant) and the invoice #59065 is $150.00 (Floodplain) with a total of $3370.42.
Meeting adjourned at 8:02 pm.
Next Finance meeting will be held March 3, 2021 immediately following Streets/Properties