Council Chairperson – Kate Brandes
DRAFT December 2, 2020
Kate Brandes called the Finance meeting to order on November 4, 2020 at 7:16 pm.
We are recording this Zoom meeting. If anyone makes inappropriate comments, tries to sell something, is attacking someone, etc. you will be removed from this meeting.
Kate Brandes, Ed Bartosiewicz, Ann Moyer, Rodney Scott and Tom Stinnett.
Sherry Masteller-Borough Secretary.
Comment from Citizens: Please state your name, you have maximum 3 minutes to speak.
2- Borough residents present. No comments.
- The Draft 2021 Budget will be voted on during December 9 Council.
- Ordinance #243 Tax Rate will be voted on during December 9 Council.
- Water rate increase resolution for 2021 will be voted on during December 9 Council.
- Council looked over the finances.
- T. Stinnett had 3 questions: with REMARKS:
- 01-331-120 page 3, Local Code violations are a little lower than last year, have the
Zoning/Building permits that are in violation and pay double fees been put into this total? REMARKS: This is money received from the Magistrate’s office.
- 01-427-500 Household Hazardous waste program $130.00 we didn’t pay this yet? REMARKS: Letter is coming from Bucks County Planning Commission the week of December 7, 2020.
- 38-392-035 Highway aid on the income side page 16 transfer from highway aid $6,680.00, need explanation. REMARKS:That is the money transferred in to the equipment reserve fund.
- Stinnett asked if we need to add the New Bucks County resolution from Tax Claim to the December
Council meeting agenda. S. Masteller stated that it can go on the Council agenda since William Dudeck Borough Solicitor will need to look the document over.
Meeting adjourned at 7:27 pm.
Next Finance meeting will be held February 3, 2021 immediately following Streets/Properties