FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 16, 2020
Contact: Riegelsville Borough Council members
Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Governor Wolf’s recent declaration of an emergency, Riegelsville Borough office, Tax Office and Zoning Office will be CLOSED to the public for two weeks, effective immediately, through March 30, 2020. The Borough employees will continue working.
You may call the offices, Fax, Email or drop payments off in the Mail or the locked box between the Borough office doors anytime.
The scheduled Council Committee meeting on Wednesday March 18, 2020 has been cancelled. The Riegelsville Enhancement Committee meeting on Wednesday March 25, 2020 has been cancelled.
***Please be assured that all emergency services, including police, fire, and EMS services, will continue to run without interruption. In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.
We will keep you updated as to what businesses are remaining open in the area.
- Muellers General Store is open, the restaurant is closed Monday & Tuesday’s should reopen Wednesday.
- Borderline, “TakeOut” only 610-749-0833.
Riegelsville Borough encourages all members of the community to stay safe and follow the best practices to avoid infection. These practices include the points below:
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water, especially before eating and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizer if you are unable to wash with soap and water.
- Use household cleaning spray or disinfectant wipes to regularly clean surfaces and objects that are frequently used or touched.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Maintain a safe distance of six (6) feet when speaking or meeting with others.
To keep up-to-date with important information regarding COVID-19, please see the following resources:
World Health Organization (WHO)
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Pennsylvania Department of Health Media Page
Bucks County Health Department
The Borough will use its website (www.riegelsville.org) and (“Rville Happenings”) Email to update the community in the coming days and weeks.
Sherry Masteller, Borough Secretary
Borough Right to Know Officer
615 Easton Road
PO Box 551
Riegelsville, PA 18077-551
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm
Zoning/Tax office 610-749-2909